Blaise joined the NGAUS Legislative Team in early 2019 and currently serves as the association’s Industry Liaison.
Before coming to D.C. he worked for the Sheriff of Adams County, Nebraska for 6 years. During his time at the Sheriff’s Office, he was in charge of writing jail policy and procedures as well as verifying the department’s compliance with the Nebraska Jail Standards Board.
He now serves as the analysis, resolutions, and studio production lead for NGAUS.
His work history includes:
- Legislative Assistant - NGAUS, 2019-2021
- Administrative Assistant - Adams County Sheriff’s Office, Hastings NE, 2012-2018
- Project Manager/Intern - Diaconia International Hilfe, Tirana Albania, 2017
- Intern - Seiler & Parker PC LLO, Hastings NE, 2015
- Intern - Law Office of Dunmire, Fisher & Hastings, Hastings NE, 2014
Blaise studied Political Science and Business Administration at Hastings College where he was active in the Multicultural Student Union.