Modernize and restore declining National Guard infrastructure, including Army National Guard readiness centers, to increase National Guard readiness and meet 21st century demands.
- Accelerate funding for executable National Guard MILCON projects, which include providing $20 billion for 15 years to modernize over 2,000 Army National Guard readiness centers.
- Fully fund the Sustainment, Restoration, and Maintenance account (SRM) to sustain and modernize current facilities.
- Amend the law to allow the defense secretary to carry out:
- Projects up to $4.5 million to correct life, health or safety deficiencies in National Guard facilities.
- Minor MILCON projects up to $2 million.