Accept the challenge! Our goal is to increase NGAUS national membership a minimum of five percentage points, or 2,750 members in 2013.
The Challenge is broken down into three categories:
Large States: More than 1,200 officers
Medium States: 700 – 1,199 officers
Small States: Less than 700 officers
|Medium States||Small States|
|Georgia||Hawaii||District of Columbia|
|North Carolina||Michigan||New Hampshire|
|Ohio||New Jersey||New Mexico|
|South Carolina||Oregon||Puerto Rico|
|Texas||West Virginia||South Dakota|
In each category, up to four places will be paid out to state associations that have the highest increased membership percentage in 2013.
1st Place: $5,000
2nd Place: $3,000
3rd Place: $1,500
4th Place: $500
1. To qualify for the 2013 NGAUS Membership Challenge, a state must increase its membership percentage by a minimum of 5% based upon its Dec. 31, 2012 Active Life and Active Annual membership.
2. Membership categories used for the 2013 NGAUS Membership Challenge are Active Life and Active Annual membership.
3. Only applies to NGAUS dues-paying members in Active Life or Active Annual categories.
4. In the event of a tie, states will equally split the payout for each place. For example, if State X and Y tie for 2nd Place with an 8% increase, they would split 2nd and 3rd place payouts ($4,500 total) and each receive $2,250.
5. Payouts to qualifying state associations will be made in January 2014, based upon final Dec. 31, 2013 membership numbers.
For more information please contact Bonne Carter, Deputy Director, Membership at email@example.com.