NGAUS represents the entire National Guard, but our strength comes from our individual and corporate members. When you become a member of NGAUS, your dues provide essential funding for our lobbying and education initiatives.
NGAUS relies on our members to provide the backbone and guidance NGAUS needs to ensure the National Guard receives the best and latest equipment, maintains readiness through comprehensive personnel initiatives, receives proper missions and fights for equitable retirement programs that give Guard men and women the life-long support they’ve earned.
Membership also provides associated benefits.
Individual Membership Benefits:
Corporate Membership Program Benefits:
- Information and tools to make your voice heard through an influential and effective military lobbying organization
- Voting power to help set the annual legislative agenda for securing resources for the Army and Air National Guard
- Various insurance products for you and your family, as well as tools to help with retirement and death-benefits planning
- Professional development opportunities
More about individual membership
- Affiliation with an influential and effective military lobbying organization able to speak with one voice
- Increased opportunities to network and partner with potential Guard customers
- Invitation to corporate events and tradeshows
- Legislative strategy planning and business development assistance
- Learn how to do business with the Guard
More about corporate membership