Ground Transportation to/from Airport
The National Guard Association of Tennessee will provide free ground transportation from Nashville International Airport to Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center on Sept. 9 and 10 and back to the airport Sept. 14.
To get a seat on a shuttle bus at the airport, go to the Gaylord Opryland kiosk on the ground floor. NGATN will have personnel in navy-blue polo shirts throughout the terminal to direct you.
Gaylord Opryland’s airport shuttle may be the best bet for those traveling on other days. The cost is $30 one way or $40 round trip. Those 65 and older receive a discounted rate of $18 one way or $28 roundtrip. Check in at the Gaylord Opryland kiosk at the airport or the hotel’s front desk. Taxis run about $25 each way for the 8.3-mile trip.
For those driving, and half of the nation’s population lives within a one-day’s drive of Music City, NGATN has negotiated discounted parking at Gaylord Opryland. The rate will be $12 a day for self-parking and $20 for valet parking. Normal rates are $25 and $30, respectively.
Opry Mills Shuttle
- Complimentary for overnight resort guests (show room key)
- $5 daily for non-resort guests
Shuttle to Downtown Nashville
Tickets may be purchased at the concierge or front Desk in the Magnolia and Cascades lobbies.
- $20 per person, roundtrip
- $30 per person, roundtrip three-day pass (unlimited 3-day use)
- On the Hour: Departs Cascades Canopy
- 5 Minutes Past the Hour: Departs Magnolia Canopy
- 25 Minutes Past the Hour: Departs Ryman Auditorium; last pickup at 5:25 p.m.
- 30 Minutes Past the Hour: Departs Country Music Hall of Fame; last pickup at 5:30 p.m.
- 35 Minutes Past the Hour: Departs Wildhorse Saloon
- Last pickup Sun – Thurs at 11:35 p.m.
- Last pickup Fri – Sat at 1:35 a.m.
Wheelchair / Scooter Rentals
Bradley Health Services
Guests can call 615-383-9516 to make reservations, or for any medical supply related need.
They provide wheelchair, scooter, lift chair rentals and all types of medical supplies when ordered in advance. Located in the hotel right off the Cascades Lobby.