September 20-23, 2013
A NGAUS tradition, the annual conference allows members to gather and vote on the top legislative priorities for NGAUS, share information and celebrate the camaraderie of being National Guard and NGAUS members.
Join us in Hawaii and network with more than 4,000 fellow National Guard men and women from all 50 States, Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the District of Columbia.
Join us in Hawaii (video)
Conference preview (NATIONAL GUARD, March 2013)
Schedule of Events (updated May 14)
Getting there: American Airlines is offering a 10% discount on fares for the conference. Learn more.
During the day:
- Hear from guest speakers from the Pentagon and Congress during business sessions
- Learn about the state of the Army and Air Force in separate sessions
- Have an opportunity to attend a variety of professional development workshops
- Discover the latest products and services in the largest defense industry trade show that caters to the National Guard
During the evening, you’ll hang with your comrades at various social events, including:
- Governor’s Reception, Sept. 20
- Trade Show Ribbon Cutting Ceremony, Sept. 20
- Adjutants General Reception, Sept. 21
- Company Grade/Warrant Officer Mixer, Sept. 21
- Hospitality Night, Sept. 22
- All States Dinner, Sept. 23
Other activities include a golf tournament, a Diamond Head hike, and more.