The purpose of the Company Grade Committee is to provide representation for all company grade officers in the Army and Air National Guard in all aspects of the NGAUS. The committee also assesses the vitality of the Company Grade corps in the Association and develops and reviews plans, programs and strategies of present and future company grade issues for referral to the Board. The committee is structured to provide each company grade officer the opportunity to express and elevate their thoughts and concerns to the NGAUS BoD through their respective area representatives and to facilitate communication from the NGAUS BoD to the company grade members in each state.
To provide the Company Grade Officers of the Army and Air National Guard a streamlined communication process to enable them to make a positive impact on the current and future direction and effectiveness of the NGAUS.
Short Term Goals
* Improve Communication between NGAUS and the Company Grade membership.
* Professional Development and Education of the company grade officer at National Conference.
* Educated the company grade membership on the benefits and accomplishments of NGAUS.
* Increase company grade involvement in the legislative process.
Long Term Goals
* Premier professional development program
* Development and implementation of a Company Grade Best Practices Manual.
1. Continue to enhance the Company Grade Professional Development seminars at the National Conference.
2. Develop a NGAUS 101 briefing to better educate the company grade officers on the benefits of NGAUS membership.
3. Continue to strive for NGB approval for all company grade officers to attend the National Guard Association Professional
* Development Seminars in official duty status.
* Continue to work with Membership Committee to promote and increase company grade membership.
1. Volunteer to represent NGAUS at OCS and AMS graduations.
2. Monthly update on Company Grade issues on NGAUS website.
* Recurring Company Grade article published in National Guard magazine.